Year: 2012 - 2017 | Client: ComQi, Burlington
Having worked with ComQi in 2012 - 2014 as lead UI/UX, I continue to work with them redesigning and refining the user experience and user interface design of their software products. A combination of media content management, scheduling and reporting, their products focus on providing retailers the tools they need to understand and satisfy their customers in-store needs.
Working with clients, account managers, developers, QA specialists and the CTO, I work with the team to find solutions to complex processes and strategize and plan the user experience of new product features. Focusing on usability and architecture, I help the product design team improve user workflows and product capabilities. I use research, wireframes, interviews, user flows, IA diagrams, content maps and interactive prototypes to distill complex workflows and tasks to simplified and user friendly processes and user interfaces.
The different interactive projects and interfaces I've designed for with ComQi include:
- Complex content management systems
- Kiosks and interactive touch displays
- Mobile apps and interfaces
- Video on demand apps
- Graphic content editors
- Game experiences
- Ecommerce mobile web experiences
ComQi's clients include Fortune 500 companies including global retailers and hospitality companies.
* Due to an NDA I am limited as to the processes and work that I can show here. For more information on ComQi's products and the work that I was involved in, please visit comqi.com.